An editor is a superhero that provides a vital service to authors . . .
An editor, as the final line of defence, prepares a manuscript for publication by correcting, revising or adapting the manuscript as appropriate. S/he goes over a written piece of work to find and improve a variety of things including grammar and spelling as well as (where appropriate) re-writing sentences to improve the overall plot, plot holes, character development, timelines and settings, to name a few.
On the checkout page under additional info or after payment via email, please provide the following:
- Book name
- Word count (max 150k words)
- Manuscript via a link to Google docs. We do not accept files any other way
- You may track progress of your work via ‘My Account’
- Depending on the word count and the amount of work needed, it may take up to a month for the edits to be delivered. However, we anticipate getting it completed much sooner.
- You will receive two copies; one copy is fully edited and ready to use, the other copy has track changes