Terms and Conditions whilst on segilolapublishing.com
Thanks for visiting the Segilola Publishing website. By continuing to use this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Everyone at Segilola Publishing is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
On this page, details of how any personal information you provide will be treated:
- Your personal information will only be used for defined purposes and to enhance your experience whilst on this website.
- The information you provide will not be sold to another person or firm. Your details will only be passed on to a third party, if appropriate, with your consent or if required by law.
Defined purposes include: To
- contact you e.g. when you fill out the contact me form
- gather further information from you, if needed, when you leave a comment/review on this website
- process your order
- send you our newsletter if you sign up to the mailing list
The following information may be collected, stored or used: Information
- you provide when registering for ‘My Account’ or subscribing to mailing list (including your email address)
- you provide in relation to any direct purchases
- about your computer, visits to and use of this website, including geographical location, browser type, length of visit, website navigation paths
- you publish on this website e.g. product review
- contained in or relating to any communication that you send
- Any other personal information you may choose to send
Cookies on the website are used for analytical purposes mainly and to process any orders you make.
It is used to collect data on the number of visitors to the website, the amount of time spent on website and so forth. No personally identifiable data is collected
Statistical data about the visitors to this website may be sent to third parties. No identifiable personal information would be included in such data. Statistical data we may send include the number of visitors to the website on a particular day or the average length of time each person spent on website.
Your personal information would also need to be passed on to our distributor and a courier/mail company for the purpose of delivering your physical order.
Any information that you publish on our website may be available to the general public to see worldwide via the internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
By continuing to use our website, you agree to the above. You also acknowledge that transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and Segilola Publishing cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any password you use to access this website confidential.
As ebooks are digital products, we are unable to issue a refund on them. If you are experiencing any problem with the files, please do get in touch
These are customised products made on demand. As such, we are unable to issue a refund should you simply change your mind.
If the product was damaged on delivery, please get in touch with details of the damage. At our discretion, we would either repair or replace it as appropriate.
If the product becomes faulty during use, outside of reasonable wear and tear and has not been intentionally damaged, please get in touch with details of the fault. At our discretion, we would either repair or replace it as appropriate.
Should you require a refund for any reason, you are entitled to a full refund as long as work has not commenced on your project. Once your order is being processed, we are unable to issue a refund.
Should you have any problems with the quality of the service delivered, please get in touch.
When you submit your manuscript
- Someone will get in touch with you within 4 weeks of receiving your submission only if we are interested in publishing your manuscript
- Please only send a pdf copy of your manuscript and retain a copy for your records
- Ensure that when you submit your manuscript, it has been fully edited and free of any errors
- Our preference is for novellas for adult fiction, although we would consider works of up to 100k words
- We would not share your manuscript with anyone outside of Segilola Publishing, without your prior written permission
- For all works that we do accept to publish:
- We do not expect the authors to pay any money towards the costs of production
- Our initial contract is for digital only publishing distributed via Ingram Spark
- We do not pay any royalties upfront
- We may or may not offer to buy the rights to your manuscript
- Of particular interest to us are authors who want to write a series exclusively for Segilola Publishing
- The author is expected to provide a signed affidavit that the work is their own and does not infringe on anyone’s copyrights nor is it based on real life events and indemnifies Segilola Publishing fully.
This website and/or the terms and conditions may be updated at any time and without notice.
If you have any questions about any of the above terms and conditions, get in touch now.