We are currently open for submissions
At Segilola Publishing, we highly recommend those who can, to self publish. It is for this reason, we have a number of services available to help you self publish your manuscript. Please check out our services page for further info. If self publishing is not for you or you are unable to self publish, please see our requirements below and how you can Submit Your Manuscript for consideration.
Our focus is mainly on African fiction and non-fiction.
- We are particularly interested in all genres of children’s fiction that take place either in Africa and/or have characters of African descent.
- For adult fiction, our main focus is romance (in any subgenre).
- Children’s – educational resources
- Adult – cook books, how to books (including erotic how to)
What we do not publish
- Works that discriminate or incite violence
- Works that encourage illegal acts as the main focus or shows how to carry out illegal acts
- Stolen manuscripts
- Works that infringe on others’ copyrights
- Works that portray child abuse or shows minors having sex
- Basically, anything that smells fishy